Garage Door Opener Service and Regular Maintenance
Garage Door Opener Service Only
29.00 After Discounts!
Garage door Opener Service Garage Door Inspection Includes:
- A Certified One Clear Choice Garage Door Professional Technician Backed As A LiftMaster ProVantage Dealer.
- Inspection of Electrical Systems
- Safety Eye Inspection and Adjustment
- Sensitivity Inspection and Adjustment
- Limit Inspection and Adjustment
- Drive System Inspection and Adjustment
- Program Remotes and Keypads
- Offer Professional Advice For Improvement Where Applicable.
- Garage Door Inspection- Garage Doors Should Be Professionally Serviced Every Year.
Monthly Garage Door Opener Maintenance:
Garage Door Opener Manufacturing Companies Agree. Openers Should be Serviced And Inspected EVERY MONTH! This Doesn’t Mean You Need To Pay A Professional Out Every Month But You Should Perform Some Simple Maintenance Checks.
- Manually Operate The Door. If It is Unbalanced Or Binding, Call One Clear Choice Garage Doors.
- Check To See If The Door Opens And Closes Fully. Adjust If Necessary- No Technician Required, however Limits should not Need to Be Reset So It Is Possible that A more Serious Condition Exist and You Should Call One Clear Choice For A Service if You Are Unsure. Opener Service Is Only 29.00 after Discounts and includes a Door Inspection. Click Here for Instructions on Adjusting Your Limits.
- Test Safety Reverse System and Adjust If Necessary.
Yearly Garage Door Opener Maintenance:
- Service The Garage Door. Lubricate All Rollers, Hinges, Track and Bearing Plates. Tighten Hinge Bolts Inspect Cables And Drums For Frays And Fractures. Check Right and Left Cable Tension. Call One Clear Choice To Adjust If Necessary.
Every Two To Three Years:
- Use A Rag To Wipe Away The Existing Grease From The Garage door Opener Rail. Reapply a Small Layer of White Lithium Grease To The Top and Underside Of the Rail Surface where The Trolley Slides.
- Change Remote Battery When Needed
Repair Your Old Opener
Invest In A New Opener
Garage Door Opener Repair:
Although Garage Door Openers Have Come A long Way In the Last Five Years and In Many Cases We Could Recommend A New Opener Even If your Old One Is Working; Garage Door Opener Repair Can Confidently be Done With A Warranty Provided In The Following Situations:
- Garage Door Opener Gear And Sprocket Assembly Can Be Repaired With Confidence
- Garage Door Opener Trolley and Carrier Assembly Can Be Repaired With Confidence
- Garage Door Opener Belts And Chains Can Be Repaired With Confidence
Repair NOT Recommended:
- Opener is A Genie
- Opener Is Older Than 10 years
- Opener Repair Is Electronic- Expensive and NOT Warrantied.
Garage Door Opener Replacement:
Garage Door Openers Are Officially Cool! They Do So Much More Than Just Open And Close Your garage Door. If you Don’t Have an Opener Get One. If you Have A Older Garage Door Opener Then Upgrade. If you Have A Broken Garage Door Opener Then Don’t Waste A Bunch Of Money Fixing It. Upgrade to A New LiftMaster Model Opener With MyQ Technology.
Garage Door Openers Don’t Just Open Your Garage They Are Whole Home Security Systems.
Even If Your Opener Is NOT Broken And In Need Of Repair, Here Are Some Reasons To Upgrade Today:
- Open and Close Your Opener From Anywhere in The world That You Have An Internet Signal
- Receive Text Alerting you When Your Door Is Opened
- Time To Close Feature That Keeps You From Forgetting To Close Your Garage
- User Friendly Trouble Shooting Codes That Are Provided By LED Backed Control Panel That Literally Diagnoses Problems For You.
- Battery Back Up Systems That Keep You From Getting Locked Out Because of Power Failure
- Additional Track Locking Bolt Lock Systems That Provide For Additional Security Preventing Break ins.
- Lifetime Warranty On The Motor and Drive Systems
- Accessories That Allow You To Turn Lights On and Off at Your Home While Your Away.
- New Drop off Delivery Programs That Are Being Provided By Amazon, Fed ex and More.
- LED Lighting That Provides Corner To Corner Lighting In The Garage Like Never Before