Entry Doors Are Not Like Garage Doors. They are A Part Of Your Home and Are Installed Into The Walls, Behind Decorative Moulding and On Top Of Your Floors.
Measurements Have To Be Precise and Finish Work Is A Very Detailed Process. Many Of the Problems That Can Come Up On Entry Door Installations Are Very Unique and Only The Best Carpenters Can or Should Attempt To Solve Those Problems.
Garage Doors Fit Against The Home. Garage Doors Definitely Require Attention To Detail and Ultimately if Done Incorrectly Garage Doors Are Far More Dangerous, But That Attention To Detail Is 100% in The Garage Door Installers Control.
Variances that Come Up in A Garage Door Install are more Forgiving and Do Not Require The Same Attention To Detail, And Problem Solving as An Entry Door Installation; At Least Aesthetically.
Measurements, Cuts, and Systems Have to Be Exact or your Entry Door Will Not Work Properly.
You Need To be Extremely Careful When Hiring a Company For Both Types Of Installs But Entry Door Mistakes Can Be Way More Costly.
One Clear Choice Garage Doors Has The Following Qualifications:
1. Our Installs Are Performed and Supervised By Master Carpenters.
2. We Are The Clopay Master Authorized Dealer In Five Cities- Clopay is the Industry Leader in Garage Doors and Entry Doors. This Means Clopay Backs Our Install Because They Know We Are Going To do It Right.
3. We Have A Showroom. We Hire Employees and We Do Not Use Sub-Contracted Labor
4. We Stand Behind Our Work and You Get The Trust Dale – Make it Right Guarantee
5. We offer Free Estimates Over The Phone and In Our Showrooms For Entry Doors. (measurement and site check is required for Quotes on Entry Door Installs)
*We are EPA Lead Safe Certified. Homes Older Than 1978 Require a lead Test Be Done On the Area where Work Is to Be Performed.
CALL US OR VISIT OUR SHOW ROOM BELOW TO GET A FREE ESTIMATE AND SCHEDULE A MEASUREMENT WITH A LOW PRICE GUARANTEE THAT PAYS YOU!