250.00 OFF ALL GARAGE DOOR INSTALLED PRICES
Classic Panel Garage Door Installed Pricing.
The Pictures Below Show The Different Types Of Construction Available In Classic Panel Design. There Are Five Different Steel Construction Designs.
- The Value Series Is The Best In Its Class But Not Recommended. For Durability
- The Premium Series Doors Come With Lifetime Warranties On All Sections Against Tearing, Bending, Cracking, splitting, Warping, Rusting, Chipping and Fading.
- The 2″ Styrene Has A R Value Of 9 and Is the Same Price as The Premium Plus 1 3/8″ Intellicore With A R Value Of 12.9 and Is 10x Stronger.
Click On The Construction Type Below To Find Garage Door Pricing For Value Series and Premium Series Classic Steel Panel Garage Doors Installed Pricing.
Overview. Listen to Gary Sullivan talk about the Classic steel doors, which features Clopay’s exclusive Intellicore® insulation technology for a door with incredible strength, energy efficiency and durability.
classic short or long panel steel garage doors with or without insulation.
Available in a wide range of looks and colors, Clopay’s Classic™ Collection steel doors complement every home so there’s no sacrificing style for strength, durability and comfort
Clopay’s Classic™ steel doors provides the traditional raised-panel style garage door in a wide range of construction and design options, allowing you to take the time-tested, classic garage door look and make it your own. To see an accurate image for uncommon garage door sizes, use our online QuickDraw tool.
- Short and long panel steel garage doors.
- Durable steel garage doors available in 3, 2 or 1-layer construction.
- Insulation options include 2″ or 1-3/8″ Intellicore® polyurethane, 2″ or 1-3/8″ polystyrene or 1-5/16″ vinyl backed polystyrene insulation available. Insulated door R-values from 6.3 to 18.4.
- The steel skins are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- WINDCODE® door reinforcement product available for high wind load applications. (Click for details)
- Available in short and long raised panel design options. The three-layer Premium doors have a defined Elegant raised panel design.
- 14 factory finish paint colors available, including Standard White, Mocha Brown, Ultra-Grain® Classic Cherry Finish and more.
- A wide variety of window options are available, including decorative, architectural, and double-top window sections.
- Multiple glass options available including acrylic, insulated, frosted, seeded, rain and obscure.
- Window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
Calculated door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163.
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill
*Acrylic window designs.
**Available only on 2″ thick 3-Layer doors only.
***Sunset Windows not available on Ultra-Grain® doors.
*Available on select models. For more information regarding size and color availability, click here.
Color Blast Custom Paint Option Available.
- Available in 3-layer, 2-layer or 1-layer construction.
- 2″ or 1-3/8″ Intellicore® polyurethane, 2″ or 1-3/8″ polystyrene or 1-5/16″ vinyl backed polystyrene insulation available. Insulated door R-values from 6.3 to 18.4.
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- Grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Patented Safe-T-Bracket® – Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Rust-Prevention System – Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pretreatment and a baked on primer and top coat.
Door sample shown in Standard White.
Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2)
Warmer. Quieter. Stronger.
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength, energy efficiency and durability. (Click for details)
What Makes One Clear Choice Garage Doors Different?
Box Stores Do NOT install The Garage Doors And Openers They Sell. They Sub-Contract The Labor Out To Dealers Like Us.
Take Out The Middle Man And Go Directly To The Garage Door Professional.
- We Install All Of The Doors We Sell.
- We Know More About Garage Doors Than The People You Will Typically Find On The Sales Floor At Do It Yourself Stores.
- We Are Backed By The Industry Leader, But NOT All Of The Companies That Are Sub-Contracted By The Box Stores Are Backed By The Manufacturer.
- Because We Are The Pro’s We Can Insure That The Garage Door Is Ordered Correctly.
- We Are Faster. With Us You Call. We Measure. We Order. We Deliver. We Install. Usually Up To Two Weeks Faster Than When You Go Through A Third Party Sub Contracting The Labor Out For The Garage Door Installation.
- We Handle Our Warranties Directly. Box Stores Are Reputable But They Rely On The Sub-Contracted Labor to Provide Service In Warranty Situations Which Could Be Frustrating vs. Going Directly To The Installing Company That Knows How To Fix The Problem First Hand.
When It Comes To Garage Door Installation and Going To A D.I.Y. Store You will Save Money, Time, And Frustration By Finding A Garage Door Professional Yourself!
We have A Low Price Guarantee. We Are Clopay Master Authorized Dealers. We are Backed By The Trust Dale Guarantee, Google Verified, and Five Star Rated Guarantees. Our Employees Are Background Checked MULTIPLE times. Our Showrooms Are Garage Door Showrooms Vs. An Eight Foot Section In An Aisle. The Phone Representative You Speak With Knows The Products You Are Looking For. They Do NOT Work In Gardening or Paint. They Are Garage Door Professionals!