The CANYON RIDGE® collection LIMITED EDITION series combines the most popular elements of residential garage doors to create a unique, fashionable and functional garage door for your home. The time-tested, carriage-house design meets the modern strength of steel and composite, providing a warm authentic look with lower maintenance and high durability.
- 5-layer steel carriage house garage doors with faux wood overlay.
- 2″ Intellicore® polyurethane insulation with a thermal break. This garage door has a 20.4 R-value.
- Features Clopay’s patented Safe-T-Bracket ® safety feature.
- WINDCODE® reinforcement product available for high wind load applications.
- The cladding and overlay materials are molded from actual wood pieces to reproduce the natural texture and intricate grain patterns of the species they emulate.
- Available composite cladding materials are Clear Cypress, Mahogany and Pecky Cypress. Available composite overlay materials are Clear Cypress and Mahogany.
- Many glass options, including clear, seeded, rain, obscure, frosted and insulated.
- Attractive beveled edge clip-in window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Five factory finish color options available, including Walnut, White Wash and more.
- Comes complete with spade lift handles and step plates. Additional decorative hardware options available.
Collection Overview video
- Faux wood composite overlay
- Faux wood composite cladding
- 2″ Intellicore® insulation with thermal break
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- High performance nylon ball bearing rollers help ensure smooth, long-lasting, quiet operation.
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge steel hinges and brackets for smooth and worry-free operation.
- Grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Patented Safe-T-Bracket® – Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Door sample shown in Walnut Finish.
- Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2)
Warmer. Quieter. Stronger.
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength, energy efficiency, and durability. (Click for details)